Dance Films Kino / Chicago Dancing Festival
- Sarah Best Curates Chicago Dancing Festival Movies Program, Shari Schmidt, Chicago Now, August 2012.
- Screen Dances Marries Film and Dance, Christy LeMaster, 848, WBEZ 91.5 FM (Audio)
- Moving Pictures, Ruthie Kott, University of Chicago Magazine, May-June 2012.
- Dance Films Kino Presents: The Spooky Action Ensemble vs. Mikey Rioux, Culture Coast, March, 2012.
- Sarah Best Interview, Zachary Whittenburg, Time Out Chicago, February 27, 2012.
- Last Minute Plans: Man With a Movie Camera, Chuck Sudo, Chicagoist, March 2011.
- Man With a Movie Camera: A Best Bet for Thursday, Time Out Chicago Out & About Blog, March 2011.
- Man With a Movie Camera: Critic’s Pick in Time Out Chicago Dance, March 2011.
- Man With a Movie Camera: Critic’s Pick in Time Out Chicago Film, March 2011.
- Man With a Movie Camera: Reader Recommended, Chicago Reader, March 2011.
- “Five Things to Do on Tuesday,” Time Out Chicago’s Out & About Blog, February 2011.
- “Dance Film Screening and Talk: Lucy Cash: Critic’s Pick“, Zachary Whittenburg, Time Out Chicago Dance, February 2011.
- “Screen Dreams: Dance for the Camera surveys the subconscious.” Zachary Whittenburg, Time Out Chicago.
- “Five Things to Do on October 12” Time Out Chicago Out & About Blog.
- Tapping into geo-location, Monica Ginsburg, Crain’s Chicago Business, July 25, 2011.
- “Et si on faisait une reading cure ?”, Marie-Odile Briet, L’Express (France), April 4, 2011.
- How 5 Brands are Mastering the Game of Foursquare, Jennifer van Grove, Mashable, April 2, 2010.
- Explore Chicago With Foursquare, National Geographic Traveler Magazine & National Geographic Intelligent Travel Blog, March 2010.